Our Social Commitment
We have a conscious and ongoing commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility by providing an avenue to raise funds and awareness for worthy, local organisations and/or charities, whilst researching and identifying other ways in which we may be able to do our little bit to give back.
- The recent introduction of our own branded, reusable cups, in partnership with our customers, is one of those ways, giving us all the opportunity to do our little bit towards the environment!
- Our 'Change for Change' programme over the years has yielded much needed funds for local charities. Some of the recipients to date include; The Royal Flying Doctor Service, Autism SA & Errington Special School.....
- Our first big challenge was to walk the Kokoda Track in September 2009 with an exceptional group of people to help raise funds for the Jane Mcgrath and Make a Wish Foundations. What an experience and achievement to have been part of this journey and to have contributed in a small part to the final tally of more than $100,000 raised.
- In April 2013, our trek to Everest Base Camp, together with 21 other very special individuals, helped raise awareness and funds in excess of $100,000 for the Daw House Hospice Foundation (now known as Laurel Hospice).
- Our ever supportive and generous customers and businesses have our continuing gratitude and respect for their undying kindness during our little projects.
We would not have been able to achieve any of this without the support of our very generous corporate sponsors and loyal customers. Thank you to, VIP Home Services, Toyota Motor Corp, Cobham Aviation, Alsco Direct, ACMA, Scigen, ARTC and to Lino from Espresso Maintenance for providing coffee for fundraising activities; just to name a few (sorry if we missed you on this list).
*All trips were personally funded and 100% of all monies raised went directly to the respective organisations and Foundations.